Charlie Angell, Inc. DBA “The House Doctor” is a licensed general contractor in Savannah, Georgia with a longstanding reputation for attention to detail. We have hundreds of satisfied customers in the low country and beyond, for over 30 years we have served commercial, governmental, and residential clients in Downtown Savannah, Tybee Island, and the surrounding areas.
Over the course of a thirty-year career as Savannah’s preferred general contractor, Charlie Angell has overseen projects on every scale, from commercial restorations, including exterior repair, roofing, and waterproofing, to residential remodeling and repairs on any scale. We are known ensuring quality in even the smallest details and dedicated to earning your trust at every stage of the job.
Our award-winning services include:
- HISTORIC RESTORATION: non-invasive detailed repairs and full-scale commercial and residential exterior and interior restoration.
- COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS: Savannah’s most experienced contractor for commercial roof systems and waterproofing.
- KITCHENS AND BATHS: including remodeling of existing kitchens in historic homes, additions, and new construction.
- CARPENTRY AND CUSTOM MILLWORK: restoration, repairs, construction, and detailing by our in-house staff of expert carpenters.
- PROFESSIONAL PAINTING: superior preparation followed with the highest-quality, compatible products, primers, and paints.
- ROOF SYSTEMS AND WATERPROOFING: protecting homes and historic structures from the elements and for years to come.
- BRICK REPAIR AND MASONRY: for new construction and restorations, including cleaning, pointing, and sealing.
- HARDSCAPES: design installation of walkways, decks, and patios, including fireplaces, fire-pits, water features, and treehouses.
Unlike most general contractors, The House Doctor maintains a staff of long-standing employees, and we handle most of the carpentry, painting, and refinishing in-house. Charlie personally oversees every job, and we have long-term working relationships with Savannah’s finest craftsmen in all trades.